Puppy Dog Cupcakes Recipe: Chihuahua
|Make easy Chihuahua Dog Cupcakes for your Dog Theme Party or Mexican Theme party. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions for some doggone fun. Consider adding dog bone cookies as favors or as a snack. For a complete howling time, add other breeds to your party table, like a CockerPoo cup cake, a Schnauzer cupcake, and a Chocolate Lab cupcake!|
Chihuahua Puppy Dog Cup Cakes
Supplies needed for a Chihuahua Dog Cup Cake (1):
- 2 thin chocolate cookies (Famous chocolate wafers, oreos, etc.)
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 small black jellybeans
- 1 cupcake
Instructions for Chihuahua Dog Cup Cake:
- Using serrated knife or kitchen shears shape the cookies into 2 ear shapes for the Chihuahua.
- Dye white frosting light brown. Spread layer of frosting onto the Chihuahua cupcake.
- Cut marshmallow in half crosswise. Place on top of cupcake. Ice with frosting.
- Ice the two ears with frosting and insert into the cupcake edge. Outline with white frosting.
- Place one jelly bean sideways for the nose of the Chihuahua.
- Cut the other black jelly bean in half and place on the cupcake for the eyes. Dab white highlights using white frosting.
- Use some black frosting to form a mouth.
- Your Chihuahua Cupcake is now done! Enjoy!
Dog Theme Birthday Party Links:
- Dog Party Supplies
- Puppy Dog Birthday Party Ideas
- Pink Poodle Birthday Party Ideas
- Dog Bone Cookies (for humans)
- Easy Puppy Chow (for humans)
- Peanut Butter Dog Cookies (for dogs)
- Dog Tag Necklace
- Dog Bone Party Invitation
- Mini Schnauzer Dog cupcake
- Chocolate Labrador Dog cupcake
- Chihuahua Dog cupcake
- CockerPoo Dog cupcake
Other Mexican Party Related Posts