Owl Birthday Party Look Whoo’s One
||This Owl Birthday Party theme is another fun animal theme perfect for a first birthday, a toddler’s birthday, baby shower or even a fun sleepover party for tweens! This adorable animal with large curious eyes is currently all the rage so we gathered a few ideas and set up a party plan all for you to enjoy! Owl Party Supplies|
Owl Birthday Party Plan
- Owl Party Supplies
- Look Whoo’s 1 Owl Birthday Party Kit
- Owl Invitations
- Owl Party Decor
- Owl Party Crafts
- Owl Party Menu & Recipes
- Owl Party Cakes & Desserts
- Owl Party Games and Activities
- Owl Party Favors
Owl Party Invitations
Here are just a few examples of themed party invitations available online:
- Pink Owl Invitations or Thank You Notes. Zazzle offers a plethora of options for an theme party like thank you notes, invitations, address labels, and stickers. This hot pink card can be made into an invitation, thank you note or just a birthday card. Zazzle offers you the option to customize or personalize the card with your own text to fit your own needs.
- Guess Whoo Pink Invitation. Use these adorable fill-in invitations by Birthday Express to send out invitations to your guests. These invites are great for kids to help out with the party planning process and if they are old enough they can fill out the invitation details (or just their name). Birthday Express also provides an option to add a picture and the name of the Guest of Honor for custom and personalized invitations.
- Guess Whoo Blue Invitation. Same as the pink version above, but in blue for boys. Due to popular demand and requests, a blue version has been added so now boys don’t have to be left out! The blue Guess Whoo’s 1 Blue Invitation is great for first birthdays, toddler birthday parties or baby showers for boys.
- Colorful owl Invitation. This cheerful multi-color invitation by Pear Tree Greetings is another favorite for kids parties, baby showers, or for any kid-related celebrations.
Owl Party Decorations
- Solid Colored Table Cloth. For the party table, start off with a solid colored table cloth, either in yellow, soft pink (part of the party pack), or in blue (party pack). These colors are cheerful and goes well with the “Look Whoo’s” owl theme in pink or blue. The best part about the party pack is that all the items in the pack are color coordinated to fit the theme so all the essentials are already put together by party experts so you don’t need to think about mixing and matching. How much easier can that get?
- Owl Party Supplies. Add themed decorations to the tables like paper cut outs, small favors, cookies, centerpiece and plush animals to decorate the table and table setting. You can also go to the fabric store and try to find fabric with a owl (or solid) pattern and have a table runner, place mats, napkins and other accessories made to go with the theme. This way you can re-use after the party and makes these party decorations environmentally friendly.
- Balloons. Decorate the party rooms with lots of balloons in yellow, lime green, hot pink and brown. Add in the owl theme balloons as well.
- Tissue Flowers. An inexpensive way to get some color to the room is by using tissue paper. Use tissue paper to create giant tissue flowers to decorate the table or above the party table.
- Owl Pinata. These pinatas are absolutely adorable and large enough to hold lots of goodies. The best part is, that these pinatas are “pull” pinatas so perfect for little toddlers! No need to worry about miss hits or accidents! Another plus is that the pinata also doubles as a decorative element as well. Hang in the center of the room as the focal point or in the middle above the party table.
- Party Banner. Get these adorable party banners for the party room or to place them outside at the entrance of your home. What better way to announce to guests where the party is or with a custom personalized banner, who the guest of honor is! You can also create your own party banner out of fabric scraps or go to the fabric store and get small calico pieces in matching pink, brown, lime green or yellow color.
- Owl Centerpiece. Create a centerpiece by placing the cake in the middle of the party table on a server. Another easy way is with the coordinated themed centerpieces in pink or blue that comes with the theme party kit.