Luau Fruit and Flower Centerpiece
||Create a Luau Centerpiece out of fruits, flowers and terra cotta pots for a Hawaiian Luau Party or Summer Theme Party. This centerpiece is easy and versatile and can be used in various heights and adapted to fit different themes.|
Luau Party Table Decor and Centerpiece
Luau Fruit and Flower Centerpiece Supplies
- 3 terra cotta trays in various diameters
- 3 terra cotta pots in various sizes
- 1 pineapple
- Fresh tropical fruits like lemon, kiwi, coconuts, mango, starfruit, etc.
- Fresh tropical flowers if possible otherwise use silk
- Lime green tissue paper
- Gold spray paint
Luau Fruit and Flower Centerpiece Instructions
Step 1. Spread out a drop cloth or newspaper in a well-ventilated area. Wipe down the terra cotta pots with a wet clean cloth to get rid of dust and loose sand.
Step 2. Spray the terra cotta pots and trays with the gold paint. Let dry.
Step 3. Stack the pots and trays from large to smallest.
Step 4. Layer the tissue paper in the trays. Fill with fruit and flowers.
Step 5. Put the pineapple on the top tray and fill in with more flowers.
Step 6. If you have leaf place mats, decorate the bottom of the centerpiece or you can make your own using poster board and paint. Just cut green poster board in leaf shapes and use paint in dark brown, light green and dark green to paint in the variations in color of the leaf. Start with the dark color first and move on to the lighter colors. Let dry. Arrange at the bottom of the centerpiece. Your centerpiece is now ready for the Hawaiian Luau Party!
More Instructions for a Hawaiian Luau Party or Summer Beach Flip Flop Party
- Resources: Hawaiian Luau Party
- Party Planning: Luau Party Ideas
- Instructions: How to make Flip Flop Invitations
- Instructions: How to make a Luau Napkin Ring
- Instructions: How to make Luau Chair Sashes
- Instructions: How to decorate a Flip Flop for a Hawaiian Luau Party
- Instructions: How to make a Hawaiian Luau Flip Flop Cake
- Instructions: How to make a Luau Centerpiece
- Instructions: How to make Hibiscus Flowers (fondant or sugarpaste)
- Instructions: How to make Hibiscus Flowers (tissue paper)
- Activities: Learn to do the Hula Dance
- Activities: Learn simple Hawaiian Words
- Recipes: Easy Hawaiian Party Food, Snacks and Drinks
- Recipes: More Summer Luau Party Drinks
- Recipes: Mermaid and Pirate Recipes
- Video: How to make a Hawaiian Luau Flip Flop Cake
- Video: How to make a Hawaiian Luau Napkin Ring