Halloween Skeleton Bones
||Serve warm Skeleton Bone Bread Sticks dipped in pizza sauce for a delicious ghoulish treat during your Halloween party. Skeleton Bones are easy to make with ready to bake breadstick dough.|
Halloween Bone Bread Stick Supplies:
- 1 can (11 oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough (12 breadsticks)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle of pizza sauce
Halloween Bone Bread Stick Instructions:
- Heat oven to 375F. Spray cooking spray lightly on cookie sheet, or brush oil lightly with a cooking brush.
- Unwrap dough from carton. Fold out gently as it has a tendency to stick together.
- Pull apart the 12 breadsticks. Pull the ends of each stick so it’s nice and straight. Lay on the cookie sheet. Tie a knot for each end.
- Brush the breadstick with egg white, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the dough is nice and brown.
- Squeeze pizza sauce so it drips off the “bone” on one side and make it look like blood.
Other Halloween Party Theme Ideas
Other Posts Similar to this Halloween Skeleton Bones Post