Halloween Skeleton Bones
||Serve warm Skeleton Bone Bread Sticks dipped in pizza sauce for a delicious ghoulish treat during your Halloween party. Skeleton Bones are easy to make with ready to bake breadstick dough.|
Halloween Bone Bread Stick Supplies:
- 1 can (11 oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough (12 breadsticks)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle of pizza sauce
Halloween Bone Bread Stick Instructions:
- Heat oven to 375F. Spray cooking spray lightly on cookie sheet, or brush oil lightly with a cooking brush.
- Unwrap dough from carton. Fold out gently as it has a tendency to stick together.
- Pull apart the 12 breadsticks. Pull the ends of each stick so it’s nice and straight. Lay on the cookie sheet. Tie a knot for each end.
- Brush the breadstick with egg white, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the dough is nice and brown.
- Squeeze pizza sauce so it drips off the “bone” on one side and make it look like blood.
Other Halloween Party Theme Ideas