Halloween Mummy Hotdog Wraps
||Mummy Hot Dog Wraps are great for a savory snack during any Halloween party. Create a graveyard scene with shredded coconut dyed in green food coloring, pumpkin candy and make gravestones out of toasted brown bread. Just shape the bread with kitchen shears and use icing to decorate.|
Halloween Mummy Hotdog Wraps Supplies:
- 1 can (11 oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough
- 12 large hotdogs
- Cooking spray
Halloween Mummy Hotdog Wraps Instructions:
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Unwrap dough from carton. Fold out gently as it has a tendency to stick together.
- Pull apart the 12 breadsticks. With a knife or kitchen shears cut each breadstick in half lengthwise. Now you will have 24 thin breadsticks.
- Then for each breadstick, cut in half crosswise. Now you will have 48 small thin breadsticks.
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hotdog in criss-cross manner. Make sure to leave an opening for the head.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the dough is nice and brown.
- Put two dots of mustard on the front of the head for eyes.
- Put in a basket with extra mustard and ketchup in a separate dish or create a graveyard scene as described above as a display.
Other Halloween Party Theme Ideas