Easy Halloween Costume – M & M Candy
||Make this easy and affordable M&M candy costume for Halloween, a costume party or for an Halloween parade. All you need is cardboard, colored felt, and a hot glue gun. These three costumes were made within an hour for my daughter and her friends last year and they were able to go trick-or-treating as a coordinated bunch of M&M candy! How sweet! Here is what you need:|
|Personalized MY M&M’S® Candies – Buy 3 Bags & Get 1 FREE! Order Now!
Halloween M&M Candy Costume Supplies (1)
- Cardboard from recycled boxes
- 1 yard Colored Felt
- Hot glue gun
- Paper and printer
- White letter “m” font File name: HalloweenCostumeLetterM.jpg.pdf (Download Free)
Halloween M&M Candy Costume Directions (1)
Step 1. Trace out a large circle onto a piece of cardboard and cut out. A good way to trace a circle is by using a thumb tack with a string attached. Make the string a bit longer than the length of the radius of the size of your circle. Attach a pencil on the end and trace the circle. Cut out. Trace the circle onto the felt. Cut out. Glue the felt to the cardboard.
Do that twice. You will now have 2 pieces of round cardboard covered in felt.
Step 2. Add in should tabs by cutting out long pieces of rectangular strips of matching felt. Do the same for the side ties – add in long strips of thin felt to the sides. Make them long enough so that you can tie the costume on and so that there is still room for your child to move around. Glue the shoulder tabs and the side ties to the main costume using hot glue gun.
Step 3. Print out a large letter “m” font on white paper and cut out. Glue to the front of the costume. Add in a few more costumes in different colors for friends and now you have a bunch of happy M&M candy to go trick-or-treating with!
Wear white long sleeve shirts and white tights to match. The girls had such a blast and the best part was, that it was easy and inexpensive to make!
Other Halloween Party Recipes
- Top 20 Scary Halloween Foods
- Halloween Finger Cookies
- Halloween Mummy Hot Dog Wrap
- Halloween Skeleton Bone Bread Sticks
- Halloween Craft – Scary Popcorn Hand and Treat Bag
Other Halloween Party Cake Ideas
- Halloween Cupcake – Spider cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Grave yard cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Scary eyeball cupcake
- Halloween Cupcake – Bodyparts Cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Vampire Teeth Cupcakes
Halloween Costume Ideas
Halloween Theme Party Ideas
- Halloween Party Supplies
- Halloween Party Ideas Main Page
- Pirates of the Caribbean Halloween Party
- Harry Potter Halloween Party
- Fear Factor Halloween Theme
- Twilight Halloween Theme