Halloween Party Ghost Lollipop Craft
||Create Halloween Lollipop Ghosts as Halloween Invitations or as an easy craft during a Halloween Party. Kids love making these! For variations and by changing the color of the fabric, you can make bats, monsters, jack-o-lantern, or Frankenstein monsters.|
Halloween Ghost Supplies (1):
- Square piece of white fabric size 9″x9″ cut using pinking sheers
- 1 Lollipop
- 1 six inch ribbon
- 1 fine pen or marker in black
Halloween Ghost Instructions:
- Put lollipop in the middle of the square piece of fabric
- Wrap the lollipop and tie of using ribbon
- Use the pen or marker to draw on eyes
- Use the ghost as an invitation by tying on an invite to the ribbon
- Use the ghost as a craft for kids to make during a Halloween party
Halloween Ghost variations:
- Bats. Use black fabric to make bats by adding black paper wings. Wrap lollipop in black fabric. Glue on eyeballs. You can purchase these at any craft store. Tie with a ribbon. Take a piece of black construction paper. Fold in half. Cut out a shape of a wing by cutting through the two layers of paper. Leave the center attached and folded. Open the wing up and use glue to attach to the rest of the lollipop.
- Monsters. Use black fabric with glow in the dark markers or fabric glue to make scary monsters. Draw in a mean face, scars, fangs, or anything scary you can think of. If using fabric glue, make sure it sits for couple hours to dry.
- Jack-o-Lantern. Use orange fabric to make a jack-o-lantern instead. Wrap lollipop in orange fabric. Tie with a festive Halloween ribbon. Draw in the triangle eyes and mouth.
- Frankenstein. Use green fabric to make Frankenstein monsters. Wrap the lollipop in the green fabric. Tie with a ribbon, rope or to make it a bit different than the others, use electrical wire! If using wire, make the wire at the end stick up in funny directions. Draw on the face and don’t forget the scars. Use any small bolts and glue on each side for ears.