Halloween Cupcake: Graveyard Cupcakes
|Make Graveyard Cookies for your Halloween guests at your Halloween party out of edible pumpkin candy, peanut butter cookies and cookie crumbs! Add a few pieces of miniature bone candies to complete the graveyard scene.|
Halloween Cupcake: Graveyard Cupcake
Halloween Party Graveyard Cupcake – Supplies (1):
- 1 cupcake
- vanilla icing
- chocolate icing
- orange food coloring gel
- 2 Chocolate Oreo cookies
- 1 Peanut Butter “Nutter Butter” Cookie
- 1 pumpkin candy
Halloween Party Graveyard Cupcake Instructions:
- Ice the cupcake with orange icing.
- Take apart 2 Oreo cookies and scrape off icing.
- Place into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crumble the cookie into fine cookie crumbs.
- Use chocolate icing to pipe “R.I.P.” onto the Nutter Butter Cookie. Stick into the cupcake so that half of the cookie is sticking out with the writing on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate cookie crumbs onto the cupcake.
- Position pumpkin candy on the right.
- Optional: sprinkle 1-2 miniature bone candy on the left of the pumpkin.
Other Halloween Party Recipes
Other Halloween Party Cake Ideas
- Halloween Cupcake – Spider cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Grave yard cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Scary eyeball cupcake
- Halloween Cupcake – Bodyparts Cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Vampire Teeth Cupcakes
Halloween Theme Party Ideas
- Halloween Party Supplies
- Halloween Party Ideas Main Page
- Pirates of the Caribbean Halloween Party
- Harry Potter Halloween Party
- Fear Factor Halloween Theme
- Twilight Halloween Theme
Other Posts Similar to this Halloween Cupcake: Graveyard Cupcakes Post