Halloween Cupcake: Graveyard Cupcakes
|Make Graveyard Cookies for your Halloween guests at your Halloween party out of edible pumpkin candy, peanut butter cookies and cookie crumbs! Add a few pieces of miniature bone candies to complete the graveyard scene.|
Halloween Cupcake: Graveyard Cupcake
Halloween Party Graveyard Cupcake – Supplies (1):
- 1 cupcake
- vanilla icing
- chocolate icing
- orange food coloring gel
- 2 Chocolate Oreo cookies
- 1 Peanut Butter “Nutter Butter” Cookie
- 1 pumpkin candy
Halloween Party Graveyard Cupcake Instructions:
- Ice the cupcake with orange icing.
- Take apart 2 Oreo cookies and scrape off icing.
- Place into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crumble the cookie into fine cookie crumbs.
- Use chocolate icing to pipe “R.I.P.” onto the Nutter Butter Cookie. Stick into the cupcake so that half of the cookie is sticking out with the writing on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate cookie crumbs onto the cupcake.
- Position pumpkin candy on the right.
- Optional: sprinkle 1-2 miniature bone candy on the left of the pumpkin.
Supplies needed for Scary Graveyard Cupcake.
Use Chocolate icing to write “R.I.P” on the Nutter Butter Cookie.
Finished Scary Graveyard cupcake.
Other Halloween Party Recipes
Other Halloween Party Cake Ideas
- Halloween Cupcake – Spider cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Grave yard cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Scary eyeball cupcake
- Halloween Cupcake – Bodyparts Cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcake – Vampire Teeth Cupcakes
Halloween Theme Party Ideas
- Halloween Party Supplies
- Halloween Party Ideas Main Page
- Pirates of the Caribbean Halloween Party
- Harry Potter Halloween Party
- Fear Factor Halloween Theme
- Twilight Halloween Theme