Holiday Gold and White Centerpiece
||Create elegant centerpieces for your Holiday party using a submersible lights in water, fresh lime and fresh flowers. Place on top of a gold charger and decorate with garlands and gold ornaments.|
Holiday Gold and White Centerpiece Supplies
- Gold charger
- Tall cylinder vase
- Clear glass rocks
- 1 lime, cut into thin slices
- 1 white flower, like orchids or hyacinth
- 1 submersible light (waterproof)
- 1 small garland
- mini ornaments
Holiday Gold and White Centerpiece Directions
- Turn submersible light on and place in the bottom of the vase.
- Line the vase with the lime slices. The key is to make the slices so thin that the submersible light shines through to give a beautiful color.
- Fill the vase with glass beads or rocks to keep the lime slices from falling backwards to the center of the vase. Fill only a few inches in height.
- Insert the flower in to the vase.
- Fill with water.
Other Posts Similar to this Holiday Gold and White Centerpiece Post