Football Party Table Cover
||A fun way to dress up a table for a Football Birthday Party or Super Bowl Party is to decorate the table like a football field complete with yard lines and markers (optional). This simple tutorial will show you how to “tackle” task!|
Football Party Decor : Football Table Cover Supplies
- 2 yards of green felt fabric
- 1/4 yard of white felt fabric
- Long ruler
- Fine tip marker
Football Party Decor: Football Table Decor Directions
Unfold the white felt. Using a ruler and pen, trace a line about 1/2 inch width from one of the edge of the felt to the other edge (width-wise).
Cut out the strip.
Step 2. Repeat the above process 5 more times. You will now have 6 strips of felt in total.
Step 3. Place one strip on one side of the table marking the end of the field, and do the same for the other end of the table. Use your hand to smooth out the white felt. There is actually no need to glue down the white felt since it will pretty much stay put.
Step 4. Continue placing the strips of fabric on the table in equal distances so that you now have created an illusion of a football field.
Other Football Party Ideas and Supplies
- Football Party Supplies
- Super Bowl Party Ideas
- Football Party Favor – DIY Penalty Flag
- Football Party Decor – DIY Football Field Table Cover
- Football Party Decor – DIY Football Pennants
- Football Party Cakes – Football Birthday Party Cupcakes
- Football Party Recipe – Game Day Chili
- Football Party Recipe – Overloaded Nachos
- Football Party Recipe – Homemade Pizza
- Football Party Recipe – Sausage Lasagna
Other Posts Similar to this Football Party Table Cover Post