Football Party Favor – Penalty Flag
||If you are planning a Football Birthday Party or Super Bowl Party and need easy, affordable party decorations and favors for the party table, grab some napkins and lollipops and make yourself some penalty flags! Easy and affordable party favors under a minute!|
Football Party Favor : Penalty Flag Supplies
- 1 large lollipop
- 1 yellow paper napkin
- 1 long 8″ thin ribbon or string
- Football confetti or ordinary confetti (optional)
Football Party Favor: Penalty Flag Directions
Step 1. You will need a lollipop and a yellow dinner napkin. Paper napkins work great for this project.
Step 2. Open up the napkin and place the lollipop in the center. Use your hand to flatten and smooth out the napkin as much as possible. Fill with a small pinch of confetti (optional) so that when the guests open up the napkin he/she will get a festive surprise!
Step 3. Cover the lollipop and secure it by tying it with a thin ribbon. Place on the table at the place setting with the rest of the Football Themed Supplies. If you would like to add a name tag to the Football penalty flag, it can then double as a place card as well or if kids are not eating the lollipop during the party, they will know which lollipop belongs to whom and thus avoid confusion, tears, etc.
Other Football Party Ideas and Supplies
- Football Party Supplies
- Super Bowl Party Ideas
- Football Party Favor – DIY Penalty Flag
- Football Party Decor – DIY Football Field Table Cover
- Football Party Decor – DIY Football Pennants
- Football Party Cakes – Football Birthday Party Cupcakes
- Football Party Recipe – Game Day Chili
- Football Party Recipe – Overloaded Nachos
- Football Party Recipe – Homemade Pizza
- Football Party Recipe – Sausage Lasagna