Bowling Pin Knockdown | Birthday Party Game
||This game is easy to play and great for birthday parties with a Carnival, Circus, Pirate, Luau Party, Beach theme, or just a party with a summer, outdoors theme.|
Bowling Pin Knockdown Birthday Game Supplies
- 12 plastic bowling pins
- 3 plastic light weight balls
- 3 empty milk carton crates
- black table cloth
- long 4 foot plank
- Blue painters tape
- Fish net decorations (optional)
- Foam floating rings as decorations (optional)
Bowling Pin Knockdown Birthday Game Directions
Step 1. Place milk crates on the table. Place plank over the milk crates to create a solid even base for the pins.
Step 2. Cover the crates and plank with a black table cloth.
Step 3. Place the bowling pin on top of the wooden plank so the are evenly spread out. Use the painter’s tape to mark off a line4-6 feet away from the table. If kids are younger, put the tape closer, if they are older, move it out a bit further away.
Step 4. Decorate around the pins with netting and floating rings for ambiance (optional).
How To Play The Game:
- Player stands behind the line and gets 3 balls.
- Player throws ball at bowling pins and tries to knock down as many pins as possible.
- Give out prizes depending on how many pins are knocked down. If you have 12 pins, for example for 0-5 pins you get a sticker, for 6-10 award a pencil, for 11-12 pins award a notebook, etc.
- Challenge round: To make this game more difficult go by colors. Knock down only red pins, blue pins, yellow pins, etc.
- For a theme party game like Pirate theme or Luau, try bowling with a coconut or pirate skull instead.
Other Pirate Party Related Posts
- Pirate Party Supplies
- Pirate Party Ideas and Birthday Plan
- Pirate Download: Pirate Sails for Subs and Cakes
- Party Recipe: Mermaid and Pirate Food Ideas
- Party Recipe: Easy Summer Luau Foods
- Party Drinks: Summer Luau Drinks
- Pirate Party Game: Captain Hook Game
- Pirate Party Game: Ring Toss Game
- Pirate Party Game: Bowling Game
- Pirate Party Game: Walk the Plank
- Pirate Party Room Decor: Gossamer Stone Wall
- Video: How To Make A Pirate Ship Outdoors
- Pirate Party Invitation: Message In A Bottle Invitation